Effective date: November 10, 2023
Rebuild Physiotherapy (“we,” “us,” or “our”) operates the website www.rebuildphysiotherapy.com (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
What personal information do we collect from our website visitors?
We collect the following information from our website visitors:
- Email address
When do we collect personal information?
- We collect personal information when visitors fill out the “Contact Us” form on our site.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a company news, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our services or products.
- To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Turning off cookies will not affect the user experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summarized by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. [https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en]
We have implemented the following:
- We use Google Analytics to understand how our users interact with the website.
- We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party